FIBERGLASS PHASE SEPARATOR
Phase Separator developed to meet the electrical and mechanical parameters in typical environments of an aerial distribution network, used by the network restoration and preservation teams, in order to keep the conductors properly spaced (200 mm), avoiding contact between the phases during the execution of the services.
1. Insulation does not allow short-circuiting, avoiding any contact between phases during the execution of tasks;
2. Made of fiberglass with high electrical and mechanical resistance;
3. Perform amendments, repairs, installations and more;
4. Agility and safety in the facilities;
5. Bolts and nuts in steel or bronze;
6. Only 94 grams.